Wrinkles are cute on bulldogs, but not your wardrobe. Lucky for you, those pesky creases are no match for an ironing or steaming. But, when it comes to the steam press vs the iron, which is the best wrinkle removing weapon for the job? Is a steamer better than a handheld iron? When deciding between steamer vs iron, turn to our guide before making your choice.
Provides the safest option for removing wrinkles with a natural look. Gentle enough for use on delicate fabrics like silk and won’t burn or cause unintended creasing. Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria, germs, and dust mites.
- Kills germs
- Controls allergies
- Removes wrinkles
- Freshens items between washes
- Freshens items not suitable for dry cleaning or laundry
Works Especially Well for:
- Heat sensitive materials like silk and some synthetics
- Items made of material that can be crushed like wool, velvet or corduroy
- Suits and jackets
- Bed skirts
- Wool, Cashmere & Wool Blends
Get our tips for steaming with ease here.
- A crisp, clean finish
- More efficient than steaming on durable cotton or easily wrinkled linen items
Works Best On:
- Dress shirts
- Dress pants
- Table linens
- Linen items
- Pillow covers
Learn how to iron like a pro with these tips.