Winter is coming… and there are plenty of ways to stay chic with gorgeously textured coats. We’ve got our eye on everything from shearling and tweed, to wool and down. When you find the piece you love, you’ll want to preserve it for good. Doing so is easier than you think and doesn’t have to involve a trip to the dry cleaner. Keep reading to see our favorites, and get the down low on how to care for every style in your coat closet.
1. BELTED ZIP TRENCH IN WOOL MELTON | J.CREW
The classic trench gets a twist with a bright color and asymmetrical gold zipper.
2. EUDORE TWEED CAPE | MONCLER
This stunning cape features a removable hood and down lined sleeves for warmth.
3. SHEARLING MILITARY COAT | TIBI
Not only is this coat a stunning statement piece, it’s cozy and warm.
4. THE SANDRINGHAM TRENCH | BURBERRY
A perfectly tailored classic that’s also highly functional and weatherproof.
5. SNOW BEDALE FAUX FUR COLLAR PUFFER | BARBOUR
The waxed cotton material and faux fur collar gives this classic an edgy appeal.
6. DIAMOND QUILTED JACKET | BURBERRY
A lightweight classic that’s great for layering.
7. RIDEAU PARKA | CANADA GOOSE
This parka is a stylish everyday piece and incredibly warm.
8. FAR NORTHERN PARKA | THE NORTH FACE
This goose-down jacket has a stylish, oversized neck and full-coverage for added warmth.