Stain, stain go away! The Laundress can banish spills, stains, and food messes the eco-friendly way. For optimal stain removal, you should reference the specific fabric and stain you’re treating to determine the appropriate product, water temperature, and technique to use. See which nontoxic, plant-derived products we recommend to achieve the very best results!
The Laundress Stain Solution
Formulated to break down stubborn stains such as red wine, sauce, chocolate, grass, coffee/tea, blood, underarm stains, and more. Safe for use on all washable fabrics and colors.
How To Use:
- Apply Stain Solution directly to the stained area(s).
- Work the solution into the fabric with Stain Brush or a finger.
- Pour hot water from a height onto the solution.
- Allow the item to soak in a bath of warm water.*
- If the stain is not completely gone, repeat process until satisfied.
- Launder as normal.
*For stain removal on silk and wool use tepid water. Do not soak silk longer than 30 minutes.
The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative
This nontoxic alternative to chlorine bleach works wonders to safely remove dirt, stains, and odors. It’s most effective when used with hot/warm water. And safe for all colors and fabrics except silk and wool.
How To Use:
- Pretreat stains by mixing All-Purpose Bleach Alternative with Stain Solution to create a paste.
- Presoak dingy whites, dull colors, and odors by adding one capful to a wash basin or sink with hot water and soak.
- Boost, whiten, and brighten by adding two capfuls with detergent to the wash cycle.
The Laundress Wash & Stain Bar
Let the Wash & Stain Bar do the work to remove stains such as dirt, grease, oil, makeup, and ring-around-the-collar. It’s safe for use on all washable fabrics and colors.
How To Use:
Spot Treat: Upholstery, dry clean only items, and bags
- Wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work it into the stain area.
- Remove the soap and dirt with a damp Laundress Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth – be sure to remove all soap.
- Dampen cloth as needed and repeat the process until satisfied.
Remove Stains: Pretreat stains such as dirt, grease, ring-around-the-collar, and cuff stains
- Wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work it into the stained area.
- Presoak the item or launder as normal.
Handwash: Swimsuits, lingerie, and travel laundry
- Wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently lather soap throughout the garment.
- Fill a wash basin or sink with tepid water and soak the item for 30 minutes.
- Rinse well: Run tepid water through items until rinse water is no longer soapy. Do not wring. Instead, press the water out of your item.