Yes, it’s true. We know how to fold a fitted sheet! Here is your step-by step guide:
- Step 1: Turn the sheet inside out so that the corner seams are showing.
- Step 2: Pick up the sheet and hold it so that the longest part of the sheet is horizontal to the floor.
- Step 3: Put your hands inside the two fitted corners you are holding so that you're wearing them like mittens.
- Step 4: Bring your "mitten" sheet hands together and fold one over the other. You will be peeling off one of your "mittens" and folding it around the other one.)
- Step 5: Follow the hem of the sheet down to the next corner, pick it up, and tuck it into the "mitten" corner you've been holding. Step
- 6: Do the same with the final corner.
- Step 7: Shake to straighten, then lay it down and smooth out the wrinkles.
- Step 8: Fold it over onto itself 3-4 times.
- Step 9: Fold it again 3-4 times the other, and you're done!