Everyone, start your ovens—the spring cleaning season has arrived! If your oven was in overdrive throughout the holidays, give it the attention it deserves by treating it to a cleaning session using our eco-friendly solutions for the home. From our 2-in-1 Dish Detergent specially formulated with plant-derived grease cutting agents to our nontoxic and biodegradable All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, read on to learn the products and steps to achieve a spotless oven.
Remedy the Racks
• Remove oven racks and scrape off loose debris.
• If lightly soiled, wash racks with our Dish Detergent and the Copper Cloth.
• For heavy grease, soak racks in a bath of hot water and All-Purpose Bleach Alternative. This is a fragrance-free, oxygenated bleach that will work to lift baked on messes and stains with ease.
Inside the Oven
• Lift charred spills on oven bottoms by wiping down with a Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth soaked in hot water and pat dry.
• Wipe down the interior oven walls and oven door with Surface Cleaner.
CAUTION: Grease and charred buildup can be hazardous, so always keep this appliance clean! Be sure that the oven is off and cool before cleaning. Abrasive, toxic cleaners should not be used.
The Laundress Product of Perfection
While other bleaches are made with hydrogen peroxide and contain blue dye, the All-Purpose Bleach Alternative is a 100% sodium percarbonate, chlorine-free oxygen bleach that has no artificial dye and is color safe. It also features beads that activate on contact making it more effective than liquid bleaches, which are preactivated in packaging.