1. MAX SHETLAND BLAZER | EAST HARBOUR SURPLUS
This classic wool blazer gets an update with a slim cut fit.
2. SEA ISLAND COTTON TEE | HANRO
A staple of John's wardrobe, these fine, long-staple Sea Island Cotton tees feature a superb fit that feels luxurious on the skin.
3. THE ORIGINAL WESTERLY | PENDLETON
This is the sweater "The Dude" wore in the Big Lebowski. Pendleton originally debuted the sweater in 1972.
4. VIRGIL BOOTS | VISVIM
Handmade with Goodyear welt construction, these boots are an investment piece that can last.
5. STRAIGHT STRETCH CARGO JOGGER | RALPH LAUREN
These street-style cargos have a comfortable stretch fit that can be worn all day.
6. CASHMERE CREW NECK SWEATER | BARENA
This Italian-made sweater is a great layering piece for fall.
7. PINE TOP SHIRT | PENDLETON
This woven wool shirt is finished with corduroy on the collar.