Kids can?t have all the fun when it comes to back to school supply shopping. The start of the new school year always makes Gwen & Lindsey nostalgic and inspires them to give their office spaces a reboot with new supplies. Pee-Chees have been replaced with planners and even ballpoint pens get a stylish update. Keep reading to see their favorites.
1. PODCAST | HOW I BUILT THIS Gwen never stops studying because it never feels like work. Just getting into podcasts on her iPod Touch, she loves ?How I Built This? which profiles entrepreneurs and innovators. She's also a fan of "Revisionist History" by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK | STAPLES There's just something about buying composition books in September. Gwen finds herself picking up a few of these classic books each year.
3. CUSTOM BOOK COVERS | ARTFUL LIBRARY Back in her school days, Gwen loved wrapping her textbooks each semester. These are a fun grown-up take on the book cover. They can also be customized to add a personal touch to your library.
4. GOLDEN BALL PEN | BIC Societe Bic produced these limited edition pens to commemorate its 60th anniversary. Gwen and Lindsey love them so much, Gwen stocked up during a visit to Tokyo.
5. SUPPLIES | CORNELL STORE Forever true to her school, Gwen always stops by the Cornell store to pick-up supplies when she's in Ithaca.