10 Reasons Why You Should Swap Chlorine Bleach for All-Purpose Bleach Alternative
Bleach is known for it’s disinfecting, grime-busting properties, but the chlorine bleach-based formulas available in supermarkets and drugstores can be really tough on our bodies and the earth, too. Enter our All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, a chlorine-free oxygen bleach that’ll deliver everything you love about regular bleach and nothing you don’t. Ahead, 10 really good reasons to make the switch.
Our All-Purpose Bleach Alternative…
1. Is plant-derived, fragrance-free and dye-free
2. Consists of chlorine-free oxygen bleach crystals that need to be dissolved to activate (so no accidental spills!)
3. Won’t discolor colors or darks like regular chlorine bleach 4. Whitens and brightens dingy whites: Add directly to a load or use it to handwash
5. Ups the vibrancy of colors (yup, it’s totally color-safe!) 6. Is suitable to use on most fabrics except silk and wool 7. Lifts stains from clothing: Mix with Stain Solution to make a powerful paste
8. Cleans baked-on messes from cookware and makes glassware sparkle 9. Deodorizes carpets, rugs, and upholstery: Sprinkle on, allow to sit for about 15 minutes, then vacuum 10. Can be used to clean and degrime your entire home–think floors, tiles, sinks, and surfaces.
For even more uses for All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, click here.