Don’t like stiff denim? The Laundress Denim Wash is formulated with our Fabric Conditioner to soften denim while preserving the color with our Darks Detergent.
Stain Solution, Mesh Washing Bundle, Fabric Fresh, All-Purpose Bleach Alternative.
• Examine for stains: pre-treat with The Laundress Stain Solution or The Laundress Wash & Stain Bar. Always treat stains first and pre-soak for most effective removal
• To remove dirt, grease, grime (especially on the hem) treat with our Wash & Stain Bar. Wet bar and work into the fabric.
• To remove juice, wine, coffee, pen, chocolate use our Stain Solution and Stain Brush.
• To remove odors: pre-wash or pre-soak with The Laundress Scented Vinegar. Apply vinegar directly on odor areas and work stain solution into the fabric. Soak well.
• Turn your denim inside out. This prevents abrasion and lengthens the life of colorant dyes.
• Do not mix colors, wash with like colors only.
• Launder blue and dark denim with The Laundress Denim Wash in cold water.
• White denim should be laundered with The Laundress Whites Detergent in hot water to keep looking brand new.
• Hang to dry. Color is best maintained by not using the dryer, that is where most fading occurs. Air drying is always recommended.
Tips and Tricks:
• Hand washing will lengthen the life of colored garments.
• Altering and hemming - wash and dry in a high temperature to maximize the shrinkage…especially for pant legs.
• Embroidered, embellished, broken in, decorative and/or worn holes- Wash on the delicate cycle with The Laundress Mesh Bag and line dry. Do not use the dryer.
• Dark denim - wash your new dark or colored denim alone to prevent issues with dye transfer on other items.
• In between washing and wearing - spray with your favorite scent of The Laundress Fabric Fresh an anti-bacterial and odor removal spray.
For More Recipes:
Visit our other recipes on the left-hand menu and click on “Can I Be Washed” for our fabric washing guide.